Unleash the excitement of driving on your terms with the Hipermax R suspension system, offering a customizable balance that seamlessly transitions between circuit racing and navigating winding roads. Elevating your driving experience, this suspension delivers heightened comfort, establishing itself as the epitome of the "Ultimate All-Rounder."
NOTE: Ride height data is based on 16-inch tires.
- HONDA S2000 (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- The new SRF (Super Response Fluid) and LVS (Low Vibration Spring) have been adopted to achieve unprecedented levels of both driving and ride comfort.
- The newly adopted retainer, which receives the spring load and eliminates the bending load on the spring, absorbs torsion to improve the movement of the damper, enabling the LVS (Low Vibration Spring) to demonstrate its performance in any situation.
- New parts are adopted internally to enable a wide range of settings with a large amount of dial range, resulting in higher durability.
- Special color insulators with a sporty vibe have been adopted to the front and rear spring seat to create a striking appearance and smoother slide during ride height adjustment, making adjustment easier.
- The test vehicle is equipped with a rear roll cage, which is often required for tracking. A strut tower bar and mechanical LSD are also installed to be similar with the racing specifications.
- The test vehicle is the early model of S2000, which is considered difficult to control. However, the setting makes it surprisingly controllable and allows the driver to feel the rear grip traction as far as possible.
- In order to meet the needs of driving with the lastest high-grip radials, ADVAN A052 are installed and tested on Fuji Speedway.
- The recommended damper force level on Fuji Speedway are 7 click front and 8 click rear. The vehicle height balance is optimized at the time of shipment based on the results of driving tests.
- If you focus on driving on track than street driving, please increase 2 kgf/mm spring rate, which allows to accelerate actively. Please enjoy the sharply cornering!
RETURN & CANCELATION POLICY | INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.