The Whiteline Performance Lowering Springs is perfectly fit for Nissan 370Z model 09-10, it can improve vehicle performance while maintaining safety and ride quality. The Whiteline Performance Lowering Springs front weighing 8.7kg (491lb/in) provides a 25mm drop while the rear springs weighing 8.6kg (480lb/in) can deliver a desirable 35 mm to the vehicle. The advantages of lowering the vehicle's center of gravity improve performance and enhance overall appearance. This Whiteline Performance Lowering Springs is developed and manufactured in Europe using the highest quality materials, coating, and to the finest tolerances guaranteeing exact fitment. The Performance Lowering Springs are uniquely designed for optimal balance with OEM and aftermarket shocks. It is best to partner the Performance Lowering Springs with Whiteline Sway Bar and Essentials Kit for unrivaled handling and optimal vehicle performance.
- Nissan 370Z (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Front and rear performance coil spring kit
- Lowers vehicle approximately 25mm front and 35mm rear
- Improve vehicle performance while maintaining safety and ride quality.
- Constructed using the highest quality materials, coating, and to the finest tolerances guaranteeing exact fitment.
- WHITELINE bushing kits with part numbers from W00001 to WZZZZZ and KSK000 to KSKZZZ (Bushing Kits) are covered for their lifetime.
- WHITELINE performance products include sway bar/ anti-roll kits (excluding installation components) and bracing and alignment kits with part numbers from BAF000 to BZZZZZ, KCA000 to KCAZZZ, KSB000 to KSBZZZ, KLC000 to KLCZZZ, and KDT000 to KDTZZZ (Performance Products) are covered for 3 years from the date of original installation.
- Installation components including mounting bushings, brackets, fasteners, and linkages (Fitting Kits) are covered for 1 year from the date of original installation.
- The warranties relating to the Bushing Kits, Performance Products, and Fitting Kits (together, the Whiteline Products) cover the Whiteline Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings when the Whiteline Products are used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These warranties do not apply to any defects arising from the Whiteline Products being used on a race circuit or in any form of motorsport or being abused, altered or incorrectly installed, lubricated, or maintained. The warranties relating to a Whiteline Product only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the relevant Whiteline Product was originally installed (Purchaser). The Purchaser must ship the defective Whiteline Product to 4 Warringah Close, Somersby, NSW, 2250 (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt. If the Whiteline Product is found to be defective and covered by a warranty, the Whiteline Product will be replaced, free of charge, except that the expense in claiming any warranty relating to the Whiteline Product must be borne by the Purchaser.
- No warranty, either express or implied, is given for any product specified as "Race", "Competition" or "Off-road".
- The warrantor's details are as follows: Redranger Pty Ltd ACN 124 177 297, 4 Warringah Close, Somersby, NSW, 2250, 02 4340 2355 and email@example.com
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.