After extensive development and testing of materials that would offer strength and durability, geometry retention, and memory without the harshness, WHITELINE has created a progressive, long-chain Synthetic Elastomer that delivers the combined physical advantages of solid bushings, with the extreme flexibility characteristics of rubber
- Special Order
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Restore the rear end of your vehicle to a new condition and appearance with chassis control bushings
- Whiteline control bushings offer strength and durability, geometry retention, and memory without the harshness
- Constructed from a long-chain Synthetic Elastomer with extreme flexibility characteristics of the rubber
RETURN & CANCELATION POLICY | INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.