Front control arm bushing wear has a significant impact on vehicle stability and braking efficiency. Whiteline's kit is specifically engineered to enhance deflection rates in the bushings for greater responsiveness and chassis control. W0509 also features anodized aluminum tubes to reduce weight.
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Over-compliant front control arm bushings have a huge influence on vehicle stability, steering precision, and braking efficiency
- Whiteline's kit is specially designed to improve deflection rates for improved response and chassis control.
RETURN & CANCELATION POLICY | INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.