The Wheel Mate Muteki SR48 Open End Lug Nuts features OEM quality and gives you a car show class looks. The race car functionality allows for full stud engagement and the open end allows you to use extended race wheel studs. The knurled end will also allow you to grip the SR48 Lugs no matter if you're wearing gloves or not. The OEM quality construction of the SR48 Lug comes from the use of Cold Forged Chrome Vanadium metal and an oversized 60-degree cone seat for better contact on your wheels. The available colors of Titanium, Burned Blue, Pink, Chrome Neon, Red, Blue, and Black, give the SR48 the show car class looks your car requires.
- Please confirm compatibility with your wheels and studs before purchase
- Not for use with stock wheels
- Nissan 370Z (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- 60 degrees taper seat
- M12x1.25 or M12x1.50 thread pitch
- Cold Forged Chrome Vanadium Construction
- Finishes: Pink
- Lug Seat Diameter: 22mm (The largest portion of the lug seat)
- Included : 20pcs - 48mm open-end lug nut kit
- Included : 1 3/4" & 13/16" dual hex adapter
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.