Get race car functional design, OEM quality construction, and high-end car show quality look with the "ALL NEW 2016" Muteki SR45R lug nut sets from Wheelmate Performance. The open end lets you use extended race wheel studs and the knurled ends will also allow you to grip the SR45R lugs no matter if you're wearing gloves or not. The OEM quality construction of the SR45R lug comes from the use of Cold Forged 50BV30 Steel construction and an oversized 60-degree cone seat for better contact on your wheels. Currently, available color is Black, Burned Blue Neon and Burned Titanium. Give your car the high-end details it deserves with the all-new Muteki SR45R lug nuts.
- Please confirm compatibility with your wheels and studs before purchase
- Not for use with stock wheels
- Nissan 370Z (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Thread Pitch: M12x1.25
- Color: Burned Blue with Gold Seats
- 22mm diameter & 45mm length
- 60 degrees taper seat
- Rotating Taper Seat
- Cold Forged 50BV30 Steel Construction
- Racing Knurled Ends
- Included: 20pcs open-end lug nut kit
- Included: 1 3/4" & 13/16" dual hex adapter
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.