Built in the world of SuperGT Racing, the WedsSport TC-105X presents an unbeatable combination of high strength/rigidity, race-winning technology, and unbelievably low weight at a price that you won't be able to believe. Since 1993, the TC series has long stood for the ultimate in performance in the WedsSport line, with the same core characteristics being shared for close to three decades: Low weight, excellent price, and high/strength rigidity. These key values have allowed the TC line to be incredibly popular for the racing crowd. With the TC-105X, a slew of high-end racing features cements the wheel's race-bred heritage. The EJ-TI paint is just 12nm thick compared to the industry standard of 50nm; this paint must be applied using vacuum disposition. The lack of paint thickness allows for significant weight savings while the painting method allows for uniformity of the paint for a beautiful, iridescent finish. Unnecessary material has been removed in areas where extra material is not structurally important, while material has been added to key points, such as the outer flanges. A new barrel design offers greater brake rotor clearance compared to its predecessor, and the rear mounting surface has been enlarged for increased rigidity between the hubs. This wheel is manufactured in Japan and exceeds JWL/VIA testing standards by 20%.
- *Price is for individually
- *Pictures and colors may vary in the actual product
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO EXCHANGE, NO RETURN, NO REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED ON WEDS PRODUCTS
- MOST 4x100
- Ball-Milling Side Cut: Increases spoke rigidity and strength while reducing weight.
- N-Frame V.2: Reinforces spoke window and increases strength and rigidity.
- Increased Hub Mass: Increases overall load capacity, rigidity, and strength for better steering response.
- New Barrel Profile: Allows installation of the larger brake system. It also improves overall strength and high-speed stability.
- VDA Painting Process: Vaccum Disposition Aluminum paint (Industry first) - Reduces heat build-up, much smoother paint property than standard paint resulting in less brake dust buildup and creating an iridescent color under different lighting angles.
- Thicker Rim Flange - TC105X has a thicker rim flange which increases the durability and strength without increasing the overall weight of the wheel.
- Bead Seat Knurling: The Knurling on the TC105X is more pronounced than before. This helps keep the tires from spinning on the rim which causes off-balance of the rim and tire.
- Multiple Face Type - Depending on size and specs, TC105X have different face type to accommodate various brake systems.
- COLOR: EJ-TI
- DIAMETER: 17
- WIDTH: 7.5
- WHEEL OFFSET: +38
- PCD: 4X100
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
Alert: ShopLock Protection Activated
This website does not allow visitors to copy text or images for their
own personal or business use without prior permission. Future attempts to copy will be logged and you
may be blocked from accessing the website.
If you would like to use the text or images found on this website on your website or blog, please contact the store owner using the button below to make a formal request for approval.