Fitment has been confirmed on the following cars:
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014) [fender rolling required]
- Subaru WRX STi (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019) [no rolling]
- Subaru WRX (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019) [no rolling]
- Acura RSX (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006) [fender rolling required]
- Acura RSX type S (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006) [fender rolling required]
Note: The above are were confirmed with standard size tires, fitment may change if an aggressive or stretched tire is used.
Split 7 spoke design
Designed with concavity and brake clearance in mind
AMF Flow Formed Cast manufacturing
Blue Light Chrome II finish
Proudly made in Japan
Type: Car Wheel
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Construction: AMF Flow Form Cast
Weight: ~20.5 [lbs]
Finish: Blue Light Chrome
Concavity: R Face
Offset: Positive 38
PCD: 5 x 114.3
Center Bore: 73.1 [mm]
Air Valve: Included
Center Caps: Included
Confirmed BBK Clearance: STI 4POT / 6POT
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: Weds Manufactures defect
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.