All sales are final. No exchange, return, or refunds allowed on Weds Products.The new WedsSport TC105X is the redesign of the insanely popular TC105N. In order to take the crown, Weds revamped the wheel for added strength while keeping the weight comparable to the N. Changes also improve brake clearance and include a new light weight finish!
Size: 18x9.5 | Offset: +35 offset | PCD: 5-114.3 | Concave: R Concave | Weight: ~17.6 lbs
- 18 x 9.5 | Positive 35 Offset | 5 x 114.3 PCD | ~17.6 lbs
- Subaru WRX [VAG] (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019) - Flush Fit, May require rear fender roll depending on tire size and camber settings.
- Subaru WRX STI [VAB] (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019) - Flush Fit, May require rear fender roll depending on tire size and camber settings.
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GRB /GVB] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014) - Flush Fit, May require rear fender roll depending on tire size and camber settings.
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GDB] (2005, 2006, 2007) - Aggressive fit, will require coilovers, fender modifications and negative camber.
Designed with zero compromise in strength and weight
Among the lightest wheels available
N-Frame spoke rigidity tech on all spokes
AMF Flow Formed Cast with machined cut outs
Track Tested to ensure strength in the highest levels of competition
Knurled barrel to reduce tire slippage
Cliffed hub for added rigidity with less material
Special finish that 68% thinner than standard wheel paint but just as resilient
Proudly made in Japan
Type: Car Wheel
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Construction: AMF Flow Form Cast
Weight: ~17.6 [lbs]
Finish: EJ Titan
Concavity: R Face
Offset: Positive 35
PCD: 5 x 114.3
Center Bore: 73.1 [mm]
Air Valve: Included
Center Caps: Sold Seperately
Confirmed BBK Clearance: STI 4POT / 6POT
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: Manufactures defect
RETURN & CANCELATION POLICY | INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.