Rays implemented a unique 10-spoke design on the ZE40 with several key features: lipped spokes allow less material to be used while keeping strength up, the center has cliffed section to maintain strength but allow less material at the center, and knurled barrels ensure proper tire grip and reduced slippage.
- 18 x 10 | Positive 40 Offset | 5 x 100 PCD | Face-3 Concavity | 19.2 lbs
- Subaru Impreza WRX [GR/GV Chassis] (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014) - requires coilovers w/ 6-inch spring for front inner clearance and camber arms and/or roll in the rear (highly dependent on how much camber you want as well as tire specs)
- Subaru BRZ [ZC6 Chassis] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) - requires coilovers for inner suspension clearance and may require roll and/or rear camber arms (highly dependent on how much camber you want as well as tire specs)
- Scion FR-S [ZN6 Chassis] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) - requires coilovers for inner suspension clearance and may require roll and/or rear camber arms (highly dependent on how much camber you want as well as tire specs)
- Toyota 86 [ZN6 Chassis] (2017) - requires coilovers for inner suspension clearance and may require roll and/or rear camber arms (highly dependent on how much camber you want as well as tire specs)
- Tires: 295/30/18 Sumitomo HTRZ2
- Camber (front / rear): -1.9 / -1.3 [degrees] (Fortune Auto Camber Plates / SPC Camber Arms)
- Drop (front / rear): -2.0 / -2.0 [inches] (Fortune Auto 500 Series with 6 Inch Swift Springs)
- Fender Roll (front / rear): None / Full Roll & Slight Pull
- Brakes (front / rear): 6-Piston / 2-Piston (Project Mu BBK)
- Notes: No rubbing at all (steering wheel lock to lock, speed bumps, or 5 full passengers)
Forged one-piece wheel meeting JWL + R Spec 2 standards
Lipped spokes for added strength
Cliff center hub for weight reduction
Knurled barrels for tire grip
Machined logos for authenticity
Diamond Dark Gunmetal finish (MM)
High speed air valve included
Optional center caps are available
Made by Rays Co., Ltd. in Japan
Type: Car Wheel
Material: Proprietary Rays Aluminum Alloy
Construction: Forged JWL + R Spec 2 standards
Weight: 19.2 lbs
Finish: Diamond Dark Gunmetal
Concavity: Face 3
Offset: Positive 40
PCD: 5 x 100
Hub Clearance: 18 [mm]
Center Bore: 65 [mm]
Air Valve: Included
Center Caps: Sold separately
Confirmed BBK Clearance: Project Mu 6 POT Forged Sport BBK
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: Rays Manufacturing Defect Warranty
RETURN & CANCELATION POLICY | INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.