Volk Racing ZE40 17x9.5" +47 5x114.3 Bronze Wheel
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 14+ weeks
The ZE40 features the latest in Rays Engineering with complete attention detail. Using their proprietary forging technology, Volk Racing creates light yet extremely strong wheels like no other company.
Rays implemented a unique 10-spoke design on the ZE40 with several key features: lipped spokes for light but strong support, cliff center for weight off the center bore, and knurled barrels for tire grip.
This particular wheel is perfect for a semi aggressive S2000 specification, meaning rolling fender and rear bumper tab relocation is needed (unless wide-body).
NOTE: PRICE PER WHEEL!!
- Honda S2000 (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) (fender roll, camber needed)
***Clears most BBK including Spoon Calipers***
- Forged one-piece wheel meeting JWL + R Spec 2 standards
- Thin lipped spokes for weight saving
- Cliff center hub for weight removal from hub
- Knurled barrels for tire grip
- Machined logos in the center for proof of authenticity
- Bronze color
- High speed air valve included
- Optional center caps are available
- Made by Rays Co., Ltd. in Japan
- RAYS Original Forging Technology (RM8000)
- Uses raw 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- The first process uses 5000 kg/cm^2 pressure to slow forge the disk
- The second process uses 3500 kg/cm^2 to complete the slow forge of the disk and lips
- Finally, a high speed spin process extrudes the wheel barrel shape
- This process takes raw aluminum & forges it into wheel shape
- This process ensures uniform metal densities and properties throughout the wheel
- The aluminum is flowed and forged to the shape of the wheel and not simply cut out from a forged aluminum block
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.