Rays implemented a now iconic 6-spoke design on the TE37 Super Lap with several key features: machined center for weight reduction, redesigned spokes for more rigidity but less weight, and knurled barrels ensure proper tire grip and reduced slippage.
- 19 x 9.5 | Positive 22 Offset | 5 x 114.3 PCD | Weight: TBA
- Nissan 370Z [Z34] (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019) - Front Standard flush fitment
- Infiniti G37 [V36 - Coupe] (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) - Front Aggressive flush fitment
- Nissan Skyline GT-R [BNR34] (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002) - Front Aggressive flush fitment
- Hyundai Genesis [Coupe] (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) - Front Aggressive flush fitment
Forged one-piece wheel meeting JWL + R Spec 2 standards
The iconic TE37 wheel design
Exclusive Volk Racing Red Spoke & Lip Stickers Included
Volk Racings exclusive Pressed Graphite Finish
High speed air valve included
Made by Rays Co., Ltd. in Japan
Type: Car Wheel
Material: Proprietary Rays Aluminum Alloy
Construction: Forged JWL + R Spec 2 standards
Finish: Pressed Graphite
Concavity: Max Concave
Lip: S Lip
Offset: Positive 22
PCD: 5 x 114.3
Center Bore: 73.1 [mm]
Air Valve: Included
Center Caps: Optional w/ Adapter
Confirmed BBK Clearance: 370Z/G37 Akebono, Skyline GT-R R34 Brembo
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: Rays Manufacturing Defect Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.