The Volk Racing TE37 Saga is the latest iteration of the highly successful TE37. Using their proprietary forging technology, Volk Racing created a lighter and stronger design using the iconic TE37 design.
Rays implemented a now iconic 6-spoke design on the TE37 Saga with several key features: redesigned spokes for weight reduction, special barrels for more rigidity and brake clearance but less weight, and knurled barrels ensure proper tire grip and reduced slippage.
*NOTE: Minimum order 1 set. (x4 wheels)
*Special Order. ETA 6-8 months.
- 18 x 9.5 | Positive 22 Offset | 5 x 114.3 PCD | 19.4 lbs
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII [CT9A Chassis] (2003, 2004, 2005) - requires stretch and/or roll depending on drop (works well with minimal wide-body kits that add 10-15mm)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX [CT9A Chassis] (2006, 2007) - requires stretch and/or roll depending on drop (works well with minimal wide-body kits that add 10-15mm)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X [CZ4A Chassis] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) - clears Brembo BBK, perfect for track super meaty tire setup
- Nissan Skyline GT-R [BNR32/BCNR33 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998)
- Nissan 240SX [S13/S14 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998) - for those looking to run a god fitment square tire setup
- Nissan 180SX [S13 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998) - for those looking to run a god fitment square tire setup
- Nissan 350Z [Z33 Chassis] (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) - perfect for meaty tire setup
- Honda S2000 [AP1/AP2 Chassis] (2000, 2001, 2002 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) - aggressive size for wide-body S2000 set-ups
- Acura RSX [DC5 Chassis] (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006) - aggressive size for wide-body S2000 set-ups
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GD Chassis] (2005, 2006, 2007) - aggressive size roll and camber required
Forged one-piece wheel meeting JWL + R Spec 2 standards
Special GT Green finish (formerly TE37 Takata Green)
Machined logo for counter-fit protection
Knurled barrels for tire grip
Black High speed air valve included
Center caps sold seperately
Made by Rays Co., Ltd. in Japan
Type: Car Wheel
Material: Proprietary Rays Aluminum Alloy
Construction: Forged JWL + R Spec 2 standards
Weight: 19.4 lbs
Finish: GT Green
Concavity: Face 4
Offset: Positive 22
PCD: 5 x 114.3
Hub Clearance: 29 to 13 [mm]
Center Bore: 73.1 [mm]
Air Valve: Included
Center Caps: Sold separately
Confirmed BBK Clearance: Impreza WRX STi GD/GR/GV; WRX STi VA; Lancer Evolution VIII, IX, X CT9A/CZ4A; Lexus IS/GS; Lexus IS-F; Skyline GT-R R34; G35, G37 V35/V36; 350Z, 370Z Z33/Z34
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: Rays Manufacturing Defect Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.