**Can only be purchased in staggered set with 19x9.5 +22 in matching finish**
The Classic Volk Racing TE37 was released in Bronze. In January 2019, Rays sent the memo that they were completely discontinuing the wheels, so we put in our order for the last available sets. This is the perfect size for the Nissan 370Z guys looking for something not too aggressive perfect for daily use and track.
This is the last chance to get OG TE37 in this size, after this we will not be able to order. So if you want a piece of history now is your chance!
- 19 x 10.5 | Positive 12 Offset | 5 x 114.3 PCD | Weight: 22.2 lbs
- Nissan 370Z [Z34] (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019) - Rear Standard flush fitment
- Infiniti G37 [V36 - Coupe] (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) - Rear Aggressive flush fitment
- Nissan Skyline GT-R [BNR34] (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002) - Rear Aggressive flush fitment
- Hyundai Genesis [Coupe] (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) - Rear Aggressive flush fitment
Forged one-piece wheel meeting JWL + R Spec 2 standards
The iconic TE37 wheel design
Exclusive last batch set
Volk Racings Exclusive Finishes
High speed air valve included
Made by Rays Co., Ltd. in Japan
Type: Car Wheel
Material: Proprietary Rays Aluminum Alloy
Construction: Forged JWL + R Spec 2 standards
Weight: 22.2 [lbs]
Concavity: Max Concave
Lip: L Lip
Offset: Positive 12
PCD: 5 x 114.3
Center Bore: 73.1 [mm]
Air Valve: Included
Center Caps: Sold Separately
Confirmed BBK Clearance: 370Z/G37 Akebono, Skyline GT-R R34 Brembo
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: Rays Manufacturing Defect Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.