Rays implemented a familiar 10-spoke design on the CE28 Super Lap with several key features: machined center for weight reduction, redesigned spokes for more rigidity but less weight, and knurled barrels ensure proper tire grip and reduced slip.
- 17 x 9.0 | Positive 63 Offset | 5 x 114.3 PCD | Weight: 16 lbs
- Honda S2000 [AP1 / AP2 Chassis] (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) - S2000 Specific fitment
- Forged one-piece wheel meeting JWL + R Spec 2 standards
- Machined center bore for max weight reduction
- Machined lip for added effect
- Knurled barrels for tire grip
- Special dual red spoke and rim decals are CE28 SL exclusive
- Pressed Graphite (PG)
- High speed air valve included
- Made by Rays Co., Ltd. in Japan
- Type: Car Wheel
- Material: Proprietary Rays Aluminum Alloy
- Construction: Forged JWL + R Spec 2 standards
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Finish: Pressed Graphite
- Concavity: Face 1
- Rim Size: SS Rim
- Diameter: 17
- Width: 9.0 / 9
- Offset: Positive 63
- Inset: 63
- PCD: 5 x 114.3
- Hub Clearance: 29 to 13 [mm]
- Center Bore: 73.1 [mm]
- Air Valve: Included
- Center Caps: N / A
- Confirmed BBK Clearance: N / A
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Warranty: Rays Manufacturing Defect Warranty
RETURN & CANCELATION POLICY | INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.