Toyo Proxes R888R Tire - 205/50ZR15 86W (toy107710)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Development of the race-winning Proxes R888, the Proxes R888R DOT competition tire* offers even quicker lap times and improved dry handling. The redesigned tire pattern and enhanced contact patch, which adds more rubber to the track, are to blame. Racing enthusiasts will also value the Proxes R888R's dependable handling and quick rise to operational temperature.
- Recommended for competition events only.
- Fit for R15
HIGH-GRIP RACE COMPOUND
- Reaches optimal operating temperature quickly and provides consistent performance.
- Improves grip for excellent cornering performance.
OPTIMIZED CONTACT PATCH
- Improves dry traction in braking, acceleration, and cornering
LARGE TREAD BLOCKS ON THE OUTSIDE TREAD
- Maximizes lateral grip for improved cornering.
WIDE CENTER RIB
- Improves directional stability and precise steering response.
WATER EVACUATION CHANNEL
- Assists with wet traction.
- TIRE SIZE: 205/50ZR15
- LOAD / SPEED: 89W
- LOAD ID: XL
- SIDEWALL: BSW
- TREAD DEPTH (1/32"): 6.3
- PRODUCT CODE: 107710
- APPROVED RIM WIDTH RANGE (IN.): 5.5-6.5-7.5
- WEIGHT (LBS.): 21
- TREAD WIDTH (IN.): 0.0
- INFLATED OVERALL DIAMETER (IN.): 23.1
- INFLATED OVERALL WIDTH (IN.): 8.4
- MAX LOAD (LBS.): 1279
- MAX PRESSURE (PSI): 50
- UTQG: 100 AA A
- REVS PER MILE: 899
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.