Tein S.Tech springs are designed to lower your vehicle's center of gravity, greatly reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll, and braking nose dive. Once installed, your street machine's suspension instantly goes from a mushy mess to a corner-hugging race set up.
Since the “S" in S.Tech stands for Style, Tein coats these lowering coil springs with a sleek green finish. On top of stylish, the patented dual-stage powder coating system delivers maximum rust resistance for years of use. And, for an even drop on both the front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, Tein backs your S.Tech lowering springs with a 1-year limited warranty.
Drop: 1" front and 1" rear
Spring Rate: 5.3kgf/mm front and 4.8kgf/mm rear
- Aggressive handling and style
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, and model
- Drops vehicle by 1-inch
- Lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains top-notch ride quality
- Crafted from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (model dependent)
- Finished with a rust-resistant green dual-stage powder coat
- 1-year limited warranty
- Honda Civic Type R (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.