Tein Rear EnduraPro Plus Shock | 2011-2016 Honda CR-Z
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
**Sold individually - requires 2 shocks for rear replacement**
Tein finally released their much anticipated EnduraPro OEM shape shocks. These are produced at the same factory and using the same materials as their globally famous coilovers to provide robust performance and handling.
The EnduraPro Plus shocks were designed to be viable OEM replacement shocks. They feature all of the same dimensional specs as the OEM CR-Z shocks so can therefore be used with factory springs for an OE height. They can also be paired with lowering springs, and thanks to the 16 level dampening adjustments they can be matched with your performance springs. To improve longevity, the piston features a shell case that is 150% stronger along with a larger diameter body and piston rod. The piston also features an internal hydraulic bump stop, which smoothly handles harsh bumps and improves performance under heavy loads.
The Plus series is also compatible with the famous EDFC. Allowing you to control dampening from inside your vehicle!
- Honda CR-Z (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Dimensionally identical to CR-Z OEM shock (no compromise in stroke)
- Adjustable dampening: 16 level dampening force
- Tein EDFC compatible for in cabin dampening control
- Oversized Twin Tube piston for comfort and perfomance
- Strengthened shell with 150% tensile strength over OE + reinforcements
- Special oil which has resistance to overheating & more stable viscosity
- Hydraulic bump smooth out bottoming out and handling under load
- Powder-coated body features strong corrosion resistance
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.