Tein 2016+ Mazda MX-5 (NDERC) Flex Z Coilovers
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
The new TEIN Flex Z Coilovers are a direct evolution of the TEIN Street Flex Coilovers and were developed to combine both comfort and performance for sporty drivers. In order to provide the best pricing, engineers at TEIN have completely re-designed the Japanese production plant and manufacturing processes. As a result, this offers the best quality/price ratio ever offered from TEIN.
Thanks to their oil and gas twin-tube design, Flex Z offers excellent comfort at low speeds on rough roads, whilst providing outstanding performance and accuracy in fast driving - on road and circuit. The ride height and spring preload are adjustable separately, giving full damper stroke at any height. A new oil formulation was used for Flex Z, giving stable performance at all temperatures. Damping is adjustable via 16 stages.
These coilovers come with upper mounts, allowing camber adjustment on front McPherson suspension. Using Japanese manufacturing, TEIN products enjoy a long lifetime and protection against corrosion, dust and temperature change. They also come with a 1 year warranty.
TEIN Flex Z use a sealed damper from the factory. Replacements are only possible using a complete damper unit, which are low cost and quick to replace. TEIN Flex A, however, uses a fully rebuildable damper. A rebuild/overhaul service is available from TEIN. TEIN Flex Z and Flex A are guaranteed for 1 year.
- The perfect compromise between comfort and performance
- 16 levels of damping adjustment
- Twin-Tube Structure
- Ride height adjustment with little to no change in ride quality
- OEM specification brake hose fittings
- Anti-corrosion coating and dust boots
- 1 year warranty
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Club
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Grand Touring
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport
- 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club
- 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring
- 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Club
- 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Grand Touring
- 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Club
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Grand Touring
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.