Spec-R Springs are engineered with 3 major characteristics:
- Lowered ride height to lower center of gravity and maximize suspension performance, allowing the vehicle to absorb road condition and maximum tire traction.
- Higher spring rate to enhance cornering speed through entry and exit. The increase in spring rate is based on the vehicle factory valving settings, meaning the Spec-R use the optimal rate for the OEM shock.
- Reaching the optimal medium for performance and comfort, to improve performance while keeping a comfortable ride.
- Honda Civic Sport Hatchback [FK7] (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Honda Civic Si Sedan [FC1] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Honda Civic Si Coupe [FC3] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Swift proprietary H5S.TW, same tech used by the 2004 Le Mans Champion
- Powder coated black for corrosion resistance
- Made to work with OE Magnetic Ride struts
- Drops the car roughly 1 inch all around
- Will work with CTR Driving Modes
- Guaranteed to never sag
- Made in Japan
- Type: Performance Lowering Springs
- Drop [Front / Rear]: 25 (1) / 25 (1) [mm (inches)]
- Spring Rate [Front / Rear]: 3.8 / 5.5 [kgf/mm]
- Chassis: FK7 / FC1 / FC3
- Material: H5S.TW
- Finish: Powder-coated Black
- Warranty: Swift Lifetime Warranty
- Notes: Released
Super fast shipping. Just installed the springs over the weekend and loving it.
I chose Swift over other less expensive lowering springs because I wanted a quality lowering spring that had both the proper ride height and without sacrificing ride quality!
Just what I was looking for on my civic 👍🏼 Not too low they would be great on the track.
My initial impressions are that these Springs were designed and built with a purpose in mind and are performing as advertised. Better handling especially mid corner (very flat) and stock like ride. In my opinion I prefer the ride quality of these over stock. Enough firmness to give you a better feel of the road, but supple enough over rough pavement. Oh I almost forgot, they drop the car tastefully. I wasn't looking for a drastic drop, just enough to close the wheel gap. Very happy with these!
Ps. Just spend the extra money on these compared to other springs and you will get top quality in return
Not a first-time user of Tohatsu’s SWIFT springs. Used on a few of my past vehicles over the years, so anyway was well aware of their quality and craftsmanship. These lowered the car 7/8” (22.2mm) and this amount is perfect in my opinion for the stock struts and not altering the roll center drastically like some other lowering springs with their 1.5”+ drop. Function over form for myself and never been into the slammed look.
Great Product, quality! Excellent costumer service! A+++
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.