Spec-R Springs are engineered with 3 major characteristics:
- Lowered ride height to lower center of gravity and maximize suspension performance, allowing the vehicle to absorb road condition and maximum tire traction.
- Higher spring rate to enhance cornering speed through entry and exit. The increase in spring rate is based on the vehicle factory valving settings, meaning the Spec-R use the optimal rate for the OEM shock.
- Reaching the optimal medium for performance and comfort, to improve performance while keeping a comfortable ride.
- Honda Civic Sport Hatchback [FK7] (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Honda Civic Si Sedan [FC1] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Honda Civic Si Coupe [FC3] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
Swift proprietary H5S.TW, same tech used by the 2004 Le Mans Champion
Powder coated black for corrosion resistance
Made to work with OE Magnetic Ride struts
Drops the car roughly 1 inch all around
Will work with CTR Driving Modes
Guaranteed to never sag
Made in Japan
Type: Performance Lowering Springs
Drop [Front / Rear]: 25 (1) / 25 (1) [mm (inches)]
Spring Rate [Front / Rear]: 3.8 / 5.5 [kgf/mm]
Chassis: FK7 / FC1 / FC3
Finish: Powder-coated Black
Warranty: Swift Lifetime Warranty
Most items may be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on special order, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products.
In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved. All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.