SuperPro 2001-2005 Lexus IS300 Base Front Rearward Radius Arm Bushing Set (Std. Alignment) (SPF3040K)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Bushes on the control arms stabilize the movement of the arms to guarantee that the proper geometry is always maintained. In these places, worn or rubber bushes cause dynamic changes in wheel alignment that affect a vehicle's handling and tire life. This problem is resolved with SuperPro Bushings, which are the ideal repair or repair upgrade option.
- Lexus IS300 Base (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
- Enhances your vehicle handling and performance
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils, water, or coolant
- A superior alternative to rubber: providing higher quality, quieter, longer lasting bushings
- Made with SuperPro's proprietary engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- Corrected or maintained steering geometry
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.