SuperPro 1993 Mazda RX-7 Base Rear Trailing Arm Forward Bushing Kit (SPF2677K)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Control arm bushes stabilize the movement of the arms to ensure the correct geometry is maintained in all situations. Worn or rubber bushes in these locations lead to dynamic changes in wheel alignment that affect the handling of a vehicle as well as the tire life.
SuperPro Bushings solve this issue and are the perfect repair or repair upgrade solution.
- Mazda RX-7 Base (1993, 1994, 1995)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Enhances your vehicle handling and performance
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils, water, or coolant
- A superior alternative to rubber: providing higher quality, quieter, longer lasting bushings
- Made with SuperPro's proprietary engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Australia
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.