SuperPro 1993-1995 Mazda RX-7 Base Front / Rear Vehicle Master Bushing Kit - Standard Alignment (KIT130K)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Includes regular replacement bushings, and complete car bushing kit.
This kit is a repair upgrade that works best on lowered or regular-height vehicles with no alignment problems.
- Mazda RX-7 Base (1993, 1994, 1995)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Enhances your vehicle handling and performance
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils, water, or coolant
- A superior alternative to rubber: providing higher quality, quieter, longer lasting bushings
- Made with SuperPro's proprietary engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Australia
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Front Control Arm Upper-Inner Bush Kit
- Front Control Arm Lower-Inner Front Bush Kit
- Front Control Arm Lower-Inner Rear Bush Kit
- Front Steering Rack & Pinion Mount Bush for Power Steering models
- Rear Control Arm Upper-Inner Bush Kit
- Rear Differential To Cross member Bush Kit
- Rear Toe Control Arm Inner Bush Kit
- Rear Toe Control Arm Outer Bush Kit
- Rear Trailing Arm Front To Cross-Member
- Rear Shock Absorber Lower Bush Kit
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.