The new StopTech C43 Big Brake Kit for the 00-05 Honda S2000 includes a complete upgrade for your front brakes. This means race inspired anodized C-43 calipers, 309x32mm 2-piece bi-slotted Rotors for optimized cooling, braided stainless steel brake lines, performance brake pads, mounting brackets and all necessary hardware for an easy install.
This new C43 caliper saves a ton of weight in comparison to the ST40. Actually cuts it right in half at 4.2lbs! It allows for a DR21 shaped pad which is very common from all the race pad manufacturers, so you are not limited to just Stoptech pads. Total weight assembled with hat & hardware is 13.2lbs. So if you are looking to save some weight along with all the added benefits of a BBK, these will be perfect for your street/track S2000!
- Honda S2000 [AP1/AP2] (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005) - Front Only
- Lightweight C-43 Calipers Anodized Finish w/ Red Logo
- Floating Bi-Slotted Non-Directional 2-Piece Rotors
- Billet Aluminum Mounting Brackets with Stainless Steel Studs
- Stainless Steel Teflon DOT Lines
- Stoptech SR33 or SR34 included with kit, not proprietary shape.
- Finish: Anodized w/ Red Logo
- Rotors: 2 piece Bi-Slotted Pillar Vane Rotors
- Rotor Size: 309x32mm
- Pistons: 4-Piston (Specific S2000 piston bores at 36-42mm)
- Pads: Stoptech SR33 or SR34 included with kit, not proprietary shape.
- Pad Shape: DR21 (common to all race pad manufacturers)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
Alert: ShopLock Protection Activated
This website does not allow visitors to copy text or images for their
own personal or business use without prior permission. Future attempts to copy will be logged and you
may be blocked from accessing the website.
If you would like to use the text or images found on this website on your website or blog, please contact the store owner using the button below to make a formal request for approval.