StopTech has a broad range of selection of replacement, high performance, work duty, and racing brake pads to fit both OEM calipers and StopTech Big Brake Kits. Choosing the correct friction formula for your particular application is essential for optimizing brake system performance and reliability. That's why StopTech's engineering team meticulously selects and tests each friction compound to ensure proper stopping performance throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. With our own internal Friction Lab, four in-house brake dynos, and real-world, on-vehicle testing, StopTech is the aftermarket leader in brake pads and shoes.
- Nissan 370Z (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Formerly known as Street Performance Pads
- High MOT to Eliminate Fade
- Excellent Actuation, Modulation, and Release
- Positive Molded for Uniform Friction Material
- Scorched to Raise Initial Cold Effectiveness
- Para-Aramid Composites for Linear Response
- Dyno Proven Performance and Service Life
- Lab-Developed Formulas with Strong Initial Bite
- Ideal for Autocross and Light Track Day Use
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.