Stoptech 2009-2019 Nissan 370Z SportStop Slotted & Drilled Rear Right Rotor (st127.42101R)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Every performance car like the Nissan 370Z needs a great break. The StopTech uniquely designed the SportStop Drilled & Slotted brake rotors, this brake rotors prevent glazing of the pads, add grip and improve wet and dry braking performance. Every SportStop Drilled & Slotted brake rotors are constructed from a high-quality Centric Parts blank casting and finished in a durable e-coating for shield in corrosion. Also, the SportStop Drilled & Slotted brake rotors help wipe away the debris that forms between the pad and the disc. A set of SportStop cross-Drilled & Slotted rear replacement rotors is a great way to match the aesthetics of a StopTech Big Brake Kit with the cross-Drilled & Slotted rotor option.
- Nissan 370Z (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- E-Coated Finish - Every SportStop rotor is finished with black e-coating on both sides of the hat, inside the cooling vanes, and on the outside edge. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of saltwater exposure without rusting. This is especially important on both mounting faces of the hat where it touches the hub flange and back face of the wheel. Any accumulation of rust in these area can lead to installed lateral run out issues.
- Power Alloy Metallurgy - Power Alloy metallurgy is an exclusive feature of SportStop rotors. In specific vehicle applications, StopTech works with foundry partners to increase the molybdenum or carbon content of the castings and to carefully control the cooling rate during production to reach targets for hardness and tensile strength.
- Cooling Vane Design - Nearly all SportStop Cross-Drilled & Slotted rotors have unique Drilled & Slotted hole patterns for the left and right sides of the vehicle. For these directional patterns, straight vane or pillar vane rotors are used to ensure that a Drilled & Slotted hole never touches a cooling vane.
- Stoptech Limited Product Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.