ST Suspension develops and built the ST XTA Adjustable Coilovers for those who demand the absolute best performance suspension. The full driving behavior of your car can be adjusted using KW damper technology along with an adjustable aluminum uniball top mount for fine-tuning of the camber and caster.
- Nissan 370Z (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Latest damping technology for maximum longevity
- Reduced system friction for effective damping adjustment
- Individual lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle (when possible) with thread adjustment
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for an optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system, and bumpers with dust protection
- Aluminum adjustable uniball top mounts (when possible)
- Scaled camber adjustment (optionally also caster)
- Externally adjustable damping
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.