The SSR GT X01 is a flow form cast wheel. It is a high performance one piece design using the latest in wheel technology for extreme weight saving!
Size: 18x9.5 +40 5x1114.3
Weight: 21.21 lbs
Photos Shown is 18x10.5". Less Concave on the 9.5". Actual wheel and fitment shown on Pic 2
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GV Chassis] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014) - Flush Fit, may require rolled fenders depending on tire size
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GD Chassis] (2005, 2006, 2007) - Requires Coilovers and fender modifications
- Subaru WRX [VAG] (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019) - Flush Fit, No Fender Mods
- Subaru STI [VAB] (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) - Flush Fit, No Fender Mods
- Spoke cutouts for weight reduction
- 10-spoke design for optimal weight distribution
- Compatible with SSR center caps
- Uses FFT-R (Flow Forming Technology - Racing Spec)
- Available in 3 seperate concave faces
- Made in Japan
- Type: Car Wheel
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Construction: Flow Form Cast
- Weight: 21.21 [lbs]
- Finish: Flat Black
- Concavity: Semi Concave Face B
- Diameter: 18
- Width: 9.5
- Offset: Positive 40
- Inset: 40
- PCD: 5 x 114.3
- Center Bore: 73.0 [mm]
- Air Valve: Included
- Center Caps: Optional
- Confirmed BBK Clearance: n/a
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Warranty: SSR Manufacturing Defect Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.