RS-R Superdown SUS Springs for 2019+ Toyota Corolla Hatchback & Sedan
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The Superdown Lowering Springs provide a dropped stance for improved handling. Taking into consideration the factory suspension geometry, shock dampening, spring rate and ride height levels, RS-R ensures that the springs you are getting were made for your car both for performance and for comfort.
RS-R specializes in Toyota vehicles so they jumped the gun to release new lowering solutions for the revamped 2019+ Corolla Hatchback!
- Toyota Corolla Hatchback [E210] (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Toyota Cororlla Sedan (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- - Super Down springs for max drop from a set of springs
- - Vehicle suspension geometry taken into account when being designed
- - Includes front bumpstops
- - Lowers roughly 1.8-2 inches
- - Made in Japan
- Type: Lowering Springs
- Spring Rates (front/rear): 2.63 / 4.26 [kgf/mm]
- Spring Length: N/A
- Spring Diameter: N/A
- Drop(front/rear): 45~50 / 45~50 [mm] *Varies according to Curb Weight
- Notes: Front Bumpstops included
- Warranty: 3 Year / 136,000 Miles
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.