RS-R Sports-I Coilovers offer a great improvement over OEM suspension. They have a wide range of damper settings with high quality springs to provide supple comfort and street-wise performance at a turn of a knob.
RS-R specializes in Toyota vehicles so they jumped the gun to release new coilovers for the revamped 2019+ Corolla Hatchback!
- Toyota Corolla Hatchback [E210] (2019, 2020)
- Monotube hand-assembled coilover system
- Urethane top mount bushings for comfort and vibration suppression
- Front Radial bearing eliminate spring bind
- Rubber Padding and bushings reduce creaking noise or jarring rides
- 36 step dampening adjustment
- Front Top plate offers 2 camber settings (Standard or flip and -1.5 degree)
- Direct bolt-on easy to install
Piston Design: Monotube
Piston Orientation: Standard
Dampening Adjustment Range: 36-step
Spring Rates (front/rear): 6.0 / 6.0 [kgf/mm]
Spring Length: N/A
Spring Diameter: N/A
Preset Drop(front/rear): 25~30 / 30~35 [mm] *Varies according to Curb Weight
Drop Range(front/rear): +20-50 / 10-60 [mm]
Top Mounts Adjustment(front/rear): Camber / Standard
Top Mounts Type(front/rear): Aluminum Urethane / OEM
Warranty: 1 Year / 12,000 Miles
Most items may be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work. Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved. All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost. For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.