The Project Mu B-Spec Brake Pad are designed to improve the overall braking power of any performance street vehicle. B-Spec Pads has been developed for street and light track use where initial stopping power and resistance to fade is of prime importance. B-Spec has excellent wear and dust characteristics and are kind to the rotor even in track day environments.
Application (Rea Pads):
- Mitsubishi Evolution 8 (2003, 2004, 2005)
- Mitsubishi Evolution 9 (2006, 2007)
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Infiniti G35 w. Brembo (2003, 2004, 2005)
• Compound: B-Force
• Rotor Temp: 0~500°C
• Friction Coefficient: 0.32~0.42μ
• Applications: Street Driving, Performance Driving, Light Track Duty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.