These PMU pads are for street and occasional light track use. Using super graphite metallic, the applicable heat range is between 0～500℃ or 392~932 °F. With a 0.32〜0.45μ friction coefficient, these pads were developed to be affordable, while having dependable braking and improved anti-fading performance to cope with all sport-driving scenarios.
- Honda Civic Type R [FK8] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru WRX STI [VAB] (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi [GRB/GVB] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GDB] (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Mitsubishi Evolution X [CZ4A] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Mitsubishi Evolution IX [CT9A] (2006, 2007)
- Mitsubishi Evolution VIII [CT9A] (2003, 2004, 2005)
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe (2009, 2010)
- Material: Super graphite metallic
- Temperature range: 0-500 ℃
- Coefficient of friction: 0.32 to 0.45μ
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.