PRL Motorsports Short Ram Air Intake System for 2016-2021 Honda Civic Non-Si 1.5T
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
Our Cobra Cold Air Intake System would be the intake system we suggest for the 1.5L Turbo Civic Platform. Our Short Ram Intake System is an alternative for customers who do not want to use a CAI. For the best drivability and performance, our CNC-machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was created to deliver *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT). As previously mentioned, the Street housing is intended to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT ANY tuning whatsoever. This SRI uses a 4" air filter and is offered two different MAF housing choices; Street housing and Race housing. Both housings utilize the factory MAF sensor but feature two different diameters and profiles. A tune IS necessary because the Race housing admits a 50% greater air volume than the Street housing. The MAF housing is fed with ambient temperature air thanks to the increased airflow volume, which also lowers pumping loss and produces an open-air path.
- NO ECU CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED FOR STREET MAF HOUSING
- RACE MAF-SPECIFIC ECU CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED FOR RACE MAF HOUSING
- RACE MAF BASEMAP CALIBRATIONS AVAILABLE IN BOTH HONDATA & KTUNER
- TWO-STEP PERFORMANCE "TSP" & PHEARABLE CALIBRATIONS ARE COMPATIBLE BY SELECTING THE "RACE MAF" OPTION
- Honda Civic Non-Si 1.5T (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF base map calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner
- Larger gains are to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning.
- Fits most variant models including 6MT, CVT, RHD, International Models, Etc
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.