One of the best changes to make to the Honda 1.5L turbo engine when trying to improve efficiency, according to research and testing, is a downpipe upgrade. With almost minimal turbulence throughout the downpipe's body, the PRL Motorsports High Volume downpipe improvement supports ideal airflow. Our design uses 304 stainless steel investment cast ends that are CNC pocketed for a seamless transition to the middle body's 4.50" OD, 400 CPSI GESi G-Sport catalytic converter, which was developed for small displacement direct injection automobiles and provides excellent exhaust flow. To resist the high exhaust gas temperatures, every component is completely back-purged on site. The wide shape of the cast inlet smoothly blends the turbine outlet and wastegate gases to reduce restriction, while the casting outlet allows smooth taper to the aftermarket and/or factory front pipe. Pair this with our 3" Front Pipe Upgrade for maximum exhaust flow and performance! All kits will include gaskets, stainless hardware, and components needed for a seamless installation.
- NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK, ETC., OR ANY STATES ADOPTING CARB GUIDELINES
- NO ECU CALIBRATION REQUIRED
- EPA-COMPLIANT CATALYTIC CONVERTER
- PAIR WITH A 3" FRONT PIPE UPGRADE FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
- COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY AND/OR MOST AFTERMARKET FRONT PIPES – NO ADAPTER NECESSARY
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OUR BIG TURBO KIT, THE KIT COMES WITH A SPECIFIC DOWNPIPE DESIGNED TO WORK WITH THE KIT
- Honda Civic 1.5T (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Increased power and exhaust flow throughout the entire powerband
- Decreased backpressure & cooler exhaust gas temperatures
- 400 RPM increase turbocharger spool
- Downpipe Assembly
- PRL-HC10-DP-HW1 Downpipe Hardware Bag
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
Alert: ShopLock Protection Activated
This website does not allow visitors to copy text or images for their
own personal or business use without prior permission. Future attempts to copy will be logged and you
may be blocked from accessing the website.
If you would like to use the text or images found on this website on your website or blog, please contact the store owner using the button below to make a formal request for approval.