Replacement exhaust gasket for universal 3" Honda Exhaust. Each gasket is stamped from KLINGER® GRAPHITE LAMINATE SLS, which offers excellent sealing properties for flanges throughout various temperatures.
- Located between the downpipe and cat-back exhaust on 2006-2015 Honda Civic Si 3" downpipes
- Located between the front pipe and cat-back exhaust on 2016-2021 Civic applications (Including 2017-2021 FK8 Type-R)
- 3" ID Bore
- Honda Civic Si (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Honda Civic (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Honda Civic Type-R FK8 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- KLINGER® Graphite Laminate SLS consists of expanded layers of graphite, which are stuck to a 0.05mm thin smooth sheet metal foil made of 1.4401. The adhesive layer is applied via a precisely controlled process, which makes it possible to keep the amount of adhesive below 1% of the amount of graphite in order to ensure uniform distribution of the adhesive.
- Especially suitable for weak flanges at high temperatures up to 450°C.
- The gasket material consists of expanded layers of graphite, which are stuck to a 0.05mm thin smooth sheet of metal foil made of 1.4401. The adhesive layer is applied via a precisely controlled process, which makes it possible to keep the amount of adhesive below 1% of the amount of graphite in order to ensure uniform distribution of the adhesive.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent high temperature resistance
- Provides excellent adaptability to any sealing surface
- Seals irregular flanges
- Conforms easily
- Stable physical properties over the whole temperature range
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
Alert: ShopLock Protection Activated
This website does not allow visitors to copy text or images for their
own personal or business use without prior permission. Future attempts to copy will be logged and you
may be blocked from accessing the website.
If you would like to use the text or images found on this website on your website or blog, please contact the store owner using the button below to make a formal request for approval.