PowerStop is always ready to deliver a very easy way for any car enthusiast to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their high-performance car. PowerStop Z26 Street Warrior Brake Upgrade Kit with Powder Coated Calipers is recommended for high performance, high horsepower muscle, and modified cars. This Z26 Street Kit w/ Calipers comes with everything you need for easy installation, including pads, rotors, calipers, and stainless-steel hardware. The PowerStop Drilled & Slotted rotors and Carbon-Fiber Ceramic pads combine to give shorter stops under the most demanding conditions. The unique Powder Coated Calipers not only protects against corrosion but also really stand out behind your wheels! This PowerStop Z26 Street Warrior Brake Upgrade Kit with Powder Coated Calipers is truly a masterpiece yet affordable bolt-on upgrade that delivers more than just the braking power you need to rein in all those ponies. Also, PowerStop Z26 Brake Kit features a low-dust and low-noise formula, you'll spend less time cleaning those wheels and more time enjoying what matters most - the drive.
Note: Special Order
- Nissan 370Z (2018, 2019)
- Z26 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads: Designed for muscle cars & high-performance vehicles
- Premium Stainless Steel Shims: Better heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking
- Drilled, Slotted & Zinc Plated Rotors: Provide maximum cooling and helps protect against rust and corrosion
- Premium Stainless Steel Hardware
- Hi-Temp Brake Lubricant
Additional Information in Break-in Procedure:
- Complete 5 moderate to aggressive stops from 40 mph down to 10 mph in rapid succession without letting the brakes cool and do not come to a complete stop. If you're forced to stop, complete the stop and either shift the vehicle into park or give room in front so you can allow the vehicle to roll slightly while waiting for the track light. The rotors will be very hot and holding down the brake pedal will force the brake pad to contact the rotor and possibly create an imprint on the rotor. This imprint may contribute to the creation of brake judder.
- Continue the break-in by completing 5 moderate stops from 35 mph to 5 mph in rapid succession without letting the brakes cool. You should expect to smell some resin as the brakes get hot. After this is complete, continue to drive the vehicle for as long as possible without heating the brakes excessively and without coming to a complete stop (Try for about 5 minutes at moderate speed). This is the cooling stage.
- Once this is completed and the brakes have cooled to standard operating temperature, you may use the brakes normally. Never cool your brakes with water, as this can damage them.
Power Stop, LLC Limited Warranty: POWER STOP ROTORS AND PADS ARE FOR STREET AND RECREATIONAL OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. THEY ARE NOT DESIGNED OR APPROVED FOR OFF-ROAD RACING OR COMPETITIVE DRIVING. FAILURE OF COMPONENTS USED FOR ANY TYPE OF RACING IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.