PowerStop is always ready to deliver a very easy way for any car enthusiast to upgrade their brakes system where or how they use their vehicle. The Autospecialty Brake Kit has everything you need for a very easy, bolt-on solution for your daily-driver. This Autospecialty Brake Kit features a Z17 Evolution Plus Ceramic Pads and Autospeciality brake rotors, along with stainless-steel hardware to get the job done right. Don't forget the PowerStop Z17 Autospeciality Brake Kit is you need for fast and easy solution that meets original equipment standards.
Note: Special Order
- Nissan 370Z (2018, 2019)
- Replace your stock brakes with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits
- Included in your kit is a complete set of Autospecialty OE brake rotors and ceramic brake pads
- Designed for smooth, no-noise braking
- Everything you need can be found inside your box - rotors, pads, stainless steel hardware and brake lubricant
- Rotors are 100% mill-balanced and feature a non-directional rotor surface
- Kits are available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle, with or without calipers
- Power Stop, LLC Limited Warranty: POWER STOP ROTORS AND PADS ARE FOR STREET AND RECREATIONAL OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. THEY ARE NOT DESIGNED OR APPROVED FOR OFF-ROAD RACING OR COMPETITIVE DRIVING. FAILURE OF COMPONENTS USED FOR ANY TYPE OF RACING IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.