Perrin STi Rear Endlinks for GR86 / Scion FR-S / 86 /BRZ (perPSP-SUS-235)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The high-strength steel spherical bearings in these premium PERRIN Endlinks are made to endure the rigors of the racetrack and similar driving techniques. This robust, no-compromise connection will create a higher NVH than OEM Endlinks or PERRIN Polyurethane. If a larger rear sway bar is fitted, the small, weak OEM plastic and steel end links may strain and break. Your stiffer aftermarket sway bar will feel less responsive as a result of this flexing. High-strength adjustable male and female rod ends and stainless steel bushings are used to create PERRIN Endlinks. Because of this, you can change the end link length to suit your driving needs. PERRIN Endlinks feature Teflon-lined rod ends which provide the necessary articulation angles while maintaining a smooth resistance-free sway bar motion. These precision bearings are used to provide a solid connection from your sway bar to the chassis for a no-compromise race car suspension.
Included with each PERRIN Endlink kit are Grade 8 bolts and high corrosion nuts, washers, and spacers, ensuring that you will not have a failure while driving around the track or daily driving.
- If your car is driven during winters in states that salt the roads, it is important to wash off dirt and salt to ensure premature corrosion doesn’t occur. An alternative is to put heavy-duty, waterproof bearing grease around bearings to keep out water and dirt. These PERRIN Spherical Bearing Endlinks have a bearing that does wear at a rate that is higher than the OEM units. Noise created as they wear and bearing failures is not covered under warranty.
- Toyota GR86 (2022, 2023)
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru BRZ (2022, 2023)
- Endlink Body Material High Strength Steel
- Endlink Body Finish Oxide Finish
- Bearing Material Chrome Plated High Strength Steel
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- (1) PERRIN Endlink body, Left
- (1) PERRIN Endlink body, Right
- (2) 3/8" Lock washers
- (2) 3/8" Hex bolts
- (6) 3/8" Washers
- (2) 3/8" Grade 8 nuts
- (6) Stainless steel spacers
- (1) Energy Suspension Grease Packet
- Warranty & Instructions
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.