You can improve your car's handling to the next level with PERRIN Performance sway bars. The quickest and most straightforward approach to increase vehicle handling is to upgrade your sway bar. Sway bars alter the balance of the vehicle and enhance roll resistance. In general, increasing the front sway bar increases under steer while increasing the rear sway bar increases over steer. To lessen body roll and adjust the vehicle's balance to your taste, upgrade both the front and rear sway bars.
- Toyota GR86 (2022)
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Subaru Legacy (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Subaru Crosstrek (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Subaru Forester XT (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Subaru STI (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru WRX (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- PERRIN Performance sway bars come in 22mm size.
- PERRIN Performance sway bars incorporate multiple end link mounting holes which allow the installer to custom tailor your driving experience
- PERRIN Performance sway bars feature centering rings that prevent sway bar movement in hard cornering.
- PERRIN sway bars are CNC precision bent from solid 4130 Chromoly steel.
- All PERRIN sway bars include custom polyurethane bushings for a crisp response and better turn-in.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- (1) PERRIN Rear Swaybar
- (2) OEM Rear Swaybar Bushings
- (1) Energy Suspension Grease Packet
- (1) PERRIN License Plate Frame
- Warranty & Instructions
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
Alert: ShopLock Protection Activated
This website does not allow visitors to copy text or images for their
own personal or business use without prior permission. Future attempts to copy will be logged and you
may be blocked from accessing the website.
If you would like to use the text or images found on this website on your website or blog, please contact the store owner using the button below to make a formal request for approval.