Perrin 02+ Subaru WRX/STI Red Air Oil Seperator (perPSP-ENG-606RD)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The PERRIN Air Oil Separator traps oil from the crankcase vents before it enters the intake, reduces carbon build-up, increases intercooler efficiency, which reduces the chance of performance-robbing detonation.
- Increase Intercooler Efficiency-The AOS increases intercooler efficiency by reducing the amount of oil deposited into your intercooler and intake system! As blow-by/oil builds up inside your intercooler, the less efficient it becomes due to less heat being transferred away from your engine. This leads to power loss and detonation, which can be damaging to your engine.
- Reduce Carbon Buildup-Reduce carbon build up in the combustion chamber, intake valves, and in your intake tract. Crank case blow-by is recirculated back to the intake to be ingested by the engine, but in doing so, gets stuck in the intake tract, intake valves, and the intercooler. This builds up over time which causes a loss in power and extra wear and tear on your valve train.
- Reduce Detonation-The octane level of oil is very low. Anytime there is a significant amount of engine blow-by (oil) being put back into your engine, it reduces your fuel's octane level leading to detonation or knock, which will cause loss of power and engine failure.
- PCV System Included-We designed the PERRIN Air Oil Separator kit based on the idea that using a PCV on the AOS outlet ensures proper crank case venting during light loads and helps reduce unwanted blow-by gases into your intake system. Incorporating a PCV reduces the smell from exhaust and keeps your intake tract clean.
- Easy Disassembly For Cleaning-Over the years, a slight buildup may occur inside your AOS. This can be quickly taken care of by removing one bolt to access the inside for cleaning. This small feature is one of the many things that makes the PERRIN AOS stand out from the rest.
- Heated By Coolant-The base plate of the the AOS is heated by coolant drawn from the engine. By keeping the AOS the same temperature as the engine and blow-by gases, water condensation is decreased allowing oil and water vapor to separate and pass through the can. This vital feature eliminates nearly all the sludge that can build up in the AOS body, which drastically reduce how often you must clean it.
- Finish-Powder coated for protection against the elements, the textured finish will look awesome for years to come. The PERRIN AOS is available in black or red texture powder coating.
- Subaru STi (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru WRX (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- AOS increases intercooler efficiency
- Reduce carbon build up
- Featuring swirl pot type technology
- Separates engine oil from water vapor and allows it to drain back into the engine
- Purpose built crank case fitting
- heated by coolant drawn from the engine
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.