The PERRIN Radiator Shroud covers the radiator's top to give it a modern, accentuated appearance. The PERRIN Radiator Shroud caps the top of the radiator for a sleek new look. Available in black, red, neon yellow, or hyper teal powder coated aluminum. Both feature the PERRIN name for that custom hot/cool look. Made from aluminum, it is corrosive and resistant in those states with salt used during the wintertime. Powder-coated for protection from the elements, the glossy hyper teal will accent your show car while the classic textured rea and black finish will look awesome for years to come.
- This part is designed to work with the OEM Radiator and may not be compatible with some aftermarket options. Please contact tech@PERRIN.com prior to ordering if you have a non-OEM Radiator. Returns not accepted due to incompatibility
- Subaru Impreza (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Subaru STI (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Subaru WRX (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Radiator Shroud Material Aluminum
- Radiator Shroud Finish Powder Coat
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- (1) Radiator Shroud
- Warranty & Instructions
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.