Perrin 2008+ WRX/STI & FR-S/BRZ/86 25mm Rear Swaybar Kit (perPSP-SUS-234)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Add a PERRIN Adjustable Rear Swaybar to your WRX, STI. Adding a swaybar is the easiest way to improve and fine-tune the handling of your vehicle. PERRIN Swaybars come in four sizes; 16mm, 19mm, 2mm, and 25mm. Driving enthusiasts will enjoy the feel of a 16mm or 19mm bar while the more race-oriented drivers will like the rigidity of the 22mm and 25mm options. PERRIN Swaybars incorporate multiple end link mounting holes which allows for a customizable experience. The adjustability allows you to fine-tune your handling, whether it be track or street-oriented.
PERRIN Swaybars feature centering rings that prevent swaybar movement in hard cornering. This keeps your swaybar centered and ready for the next corner. PERRIN Swaybars are CNC precision bent from solid 4130 Chromoly steel and feature a red powder coat finish for protection against the elements. Each bar is laser cut and MIG welded for precise fitment and added strength for a lifetime of performance handling. ALL PERRIN Swaybars include custom polyurethane bushings for a crisp response and better turn-in. Special spiral cut pockets carved into the bushing surface extends the interval between re-greasing. Included with all of our bushings is the grease for your sway bar install.
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Subaru Legacy (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Subaru Crosstrek (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Subaru Forester XT (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Subaru STI (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru WRX (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Toyota GR86 (2022)
- 25mm Diameter
- Three end link holes for stiffness adjustablility
- Centering Rings to prevent sway bar movement
- CNC Bent Solid 4130 Chromoly Steel Construction
- Includes Polyurethane Bushings
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.