Perrin 02-21 STI / 02-21 WRX / 05-09 LGT / 05-09 OBXT with FMIC Red Air Oil Seperator (perPSP-ENG-607RD)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Before it reaches the intake, oil from the crankcase vents is captured by the PERRIN Air Oil Separator, which also lowers carbon buildup, boosts intercooler efficiency, and lessens the possibility of performance-robbing detonation.
- 2002-2007 WRX - 2002-2005 WRX installation requires the removal of the cruise control module.
- 2015-2020 WRX - Modifications may be needed if installed with an after-market air intake box, contact tech for further details.
- 2015-2020 WRX- Does not work on vehicles with EyeSight.
- Subaru Legacy GT (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Subaru Outback XT (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Subaru STI (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
Subaru WRX (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Increase horsepower and torque without ECU recalibration or tune.
- Features swirl pot technology and multi-layer baffles.
- The base plate of the air-oil separator is heated by coolant drawn from the engine. this feature eliminates nearly all the sludge that can build up in the air-oil separator body.
- PERRIN Air Oil Separator increases intercooler efficiency.
- Reduce Carbon buildup in the combustion chamber.
- Low-profile aluminum fittings are provided are CNC machined and anodized black for both a clean, sleek look and corrosion resistance.
- Turbo Sump Pum Restrictor fixes burning oil issues relating to turbo-back exhausts of Stage 2 and higher tunes.
- With Custom drain back fitting.
- Powder-coated for protection against the elements.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- (1) PERRIN Air Oil Separator
- (1) Car Specific Bracket
- (1) PERRIN License Plate Frame
- All necessary hardware for installation
- Warranty & Instructions
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.