Perrin 02-14 Subaru WRX/STI with FMIC Black Air Oil Seperator (perPSP-ENG-607BK)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Before it reaches the intake, oil from the crankcase vents is captured by the PERRIN Air Oil Separator, which also lowers carbon buildup, boosts intercooler efficiency, and lessens the possibility of performance-robbing detonation.
- 2002-2007 WRX - 2002-2005 WRX installation requires the removal of the cruise control module.
- 2015-2020 WRX - Modifications may be needed if installed with an after-market air intake box, contact tech for further details.
- 2015-2020 WRX- Does not work on vehicles with EyeSight.
- *For left-hand drive cars only.
- Subaru WRX/STI (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Increase horsepower and torque without ECU recalibration or tune.
- Separates the oil from the air, draining it back to the engine, which eliminates the need for constant attention and draining of oil.
- Features Swirl Pot Technology and multi-layers baffles to separate oil from the engine blow-by.
- The base plate is heated by coolant drawn from the engine to minimize water condensation and eliminate sludge buildup in the air oil separator body.
- Increases intercooler efficiency by reducing the amount of oil deposited into your intercooler and intake system.
- Reduce carbon buildup in the combustion chamber, intake valves, and in your intake tract.
- Air Oil Separators are CNC machined and anodized black for both a clean, sleek look and corrosion resistance.
- PERRIN Turbo Sump Pump Restrictor is included.
- EJ AOS-Custom Drain Back Fitting
- Finish in Powder-coated protection against elements.
- PERRIN Air Oil Separator is designed to connect to each of these separately without requiring any T-connections.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- (1) PERRIN Air Oil Separator
- (1) Car Specific Bracket
- (1) PERRIN License Plate Frame
- All necessary hardware for installation
- Warranty & Instructions
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.