Perrin 02-14 Subaru WRX/STI with FMIC Black Air Oil Seperator (perPSP-ENG-607BK)
Before it reaches the intake, oil from the crankcase vents is captured by the PERRIN Air Oil Separator, which also lowers carbon buildup, boosts intercooler efficiency, and lessens the possibility of performance-robbing detonation.
- 2002-2007 WRX - 2002-2005 WRX installation requires the removal of the cruise control module.
- 2015-2020 WRX - Modifications may be needed if installed with an after-market air intake box, contact tech for further details.
- 2015-2020 WRX- Does not work on vehicles with EyeSight.
- *For left-hand drive cars only.
- Subaru WRX/STI (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Increase horsepower and torque without ECU recalibration or tune.
- Separates the oil from the air, draining it back to the engine, which eliminates the need for constant attention and draining of oil.
- Features Swirl Pot Technology and multi-layers baffles to separate oil from the engine blow-by.
- The base plate is heated by coolant drawn from the engine to minimize water condensation and eliminate sludge buildup in the air oil separator body.
- Increases intercooler efficiency by reducing the amount of oil deposited into your intercooler and intake system.
- Reduce carbon buildup in the combustion chamber, intake valves, and in your intake tract.
- Air Oil Separators are CNC machined and anodized black for both a clean, sleek look and corrosion resistance.
- PERRIN Turbo Sump Pump Restrictor is included.
- EJ AOS-Custom Drain Back Fitting
- Finish in Powder-coated protection against elements.
- PERRIN Air Oil Separator is designed to connect to each of these separately without requiring any T-connections.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- (1) PERRIN Air Oil Separator
- (1) Car Specific Bracket
- (1) PERRIN License Plate Frame
- All necessary hardware for installation
- Warranty & Instructions
To provide faster delivery and turn around time; Kami Speed ships products out from different warehouses throughout the United States. Usually averaging 1-4 business days for processing prior to shipping.
Depending on the package, we ship using different carriers according to the item's location, content, and size.
Freight truck items, will require up to 7 business days to ship due to size. i.e. hoods, trunks, body kits, etc.
All orders made after 3:00pm ET will be shipped or processed the next business day.
Orders over $500 will ship insured and over $1,000 with signature and insurance in order to guarantee delivery. Orders over $1000 may not be able to ship to a different address not listed as the billing address or confirm payment address from the form of payment used. Orders with suite numbers or apartment numbers will require signature if valued over $200.
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail. All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.