Perrin 93+ Subaru Impreza / 02+ Subaru WRX / 04+ Subaru STi Pitch Stop Mount-Red (perPSP-DRV-101RD)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Reduce drivetrain shudder under hard acceleration by installing a PERRIN Pitch Stop Mount. Subarus with power and drivetrain upgrades will need PERRIN's more aggressive option. Under hard acceleration, the drivetrain is being twisted front-to-back from the front axle torque twist. To control this front-to-back twisting. Subaru created a pitch stop mount. The factory pitch stop is made of plastic with soft rubber bushings, allowing for a significant amount of movement under hard driving conditions, creating drivetrain slop and shudder. The PERRIN Pitch Stop Mount controls the movement of the drivetrain in both on and off throttle driving giving the driver a more positive feel and literally putting more power to the wheels by eliminating lost energy. The PERRIN Pitch Stop Mount's body is machined from 6061 billet aluminum and features a combination of 95a front and 70a rear durometer bushings. The bushings are as stiff as possible without introducing excessive NVH (Noise, Vibration, and Harshness). Prevent your OEM Pitch stop brackets from failing with the PERRIN Pitch Stop Brace designed to work perfectly with our pitch stop mount.
- Subaru Impreza (1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Subaru WRX (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru STi (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Pitch Stop Body Material: machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Finish: Anodized
- Reduce drivetrain shudder under hard acceleration
- Prevent your OEM Pitch stop brackets from failing
WHAT 'S IN THE BOX
- (1) PERRIN Pitch Stop Mount Body
- (2) Large bushings
- (2) Small bushings
- (2) Metal sleeves
- (1) Energy Suspension grease packet
- Warranty & Instructions
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.