Center caps are included at no additional cost and clear the wheel axle nut for a clean look. All Option Lab wheels were designed to be used with the OEM TPMS sensors so those can be transferred over form the factory wheels. You will need aftermarket 60-degree tapered lug nuts but you don't have to worry about size as the lug hole can accommodate a lug/key of up to 29mm.
- 18 x 9.5 | Positive 22 Offset | 5 x 114.3 PCD | 24 lbs
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 (2004, 2005) <fender rolling, camber required
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 (2006, 2007) <fender rolling, camber required
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10 (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Nissan 350Z (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007) <front fender rolling may be required
- Infiniti G35 (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007) <front fender rolling may be required
Low Pressure Cast to meet/exceed the US SAE J2530 Aftermarket Wheel Standards
3-stage paint: Primer, Paint, and Clear Coat
Hub ring and Center caps included
Designed to be used with OEM TPMS valves
Perfect for daily use or winter setup
Sizing selected for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Type: Car Wheel
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Construction: Low Pressure Cast
Weight: 24 [lbs]
Finish: Formula Bronze
Offset: Positive 22
PCD: 5 x 114.3
Hub Clearance: n/a [mm]
Center Bore: 73.1 [mm]
Load Rating: 1600 [lbs]
Air Valve: meant to be used with OEM TPMS
Center Caps: Included
Confirmed BBK Clearance: BREMBO 4POT
Country of Origin: n/a
Paint Warranty: 1 year limited
Structural Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Most items may be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on special order, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products.
In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved. All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.