A thermal needle bleed valve responds to temperature, expanding when hot as damper fluid loses viscosity. For track guys, this ensures a consistent dampening rate despite changes in damper fluid viscosity.
Light weight aluminum components ensures reduced unsprung weight.
Corrosion salt spray testing (ISO 9227) ensures a rust resistant product guaranteed by Öhlins for two years.
- Honda Civic Type R [FK8 ] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Incorporates Original OE upper mounts.
- Cancellation Kit Available.
- DFV (Dual Flow Valve) Technology for constant high/low speed compression
- Thermal expanding needle bleed valve to maintain consistant dampening
- Light-weight aluminum components where possible to reduce unsprung weight
- Corrosion salt spray testing (ISO 9227) for durability
- 2 year limited warranty
- Made in Sweden
Shock Design: Inverted Monotube
Dampening Adjustable: 34-Way
Spring Rate (front / rear): 60 / 100 [N/mm]
Spring Rate (front / rear): 6.1 / 10.2 [kgf/mm]
Springs Diameter: 65 [mm]
Spring Length (front / rear): NA
Pillowball Top Mount: No
Camber Plate: No
Recommended Preload: 200 / 160 [N] or 2 [mm] front & rear
Height (front / rear): 20 / 20 [mm] (with Ohlins recommended specs)
Warranty: Two Year
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.