Motul 5L Synthetic Engine Oil Sport 5W50 (mot102716)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
Very high-performance cars are powered by diesel or gasoline naturally aspirated or turbocharged multivalve injection engines. Engines tuned operating in a wide range of rpm and temperatures, in the most severe driving conditions. Engines produce medium to high dilution in the oil.
This Motul 5L Synthetic Engine Oil Sport 5W50 Ester-based formula ensures outstanding oil film resistance at very high temperatures, for maximum horsepower, torque output, and wear protection. Oil pressure is stable whatever the conditions of use. Very high API (American Petroleum Institute) performance level for improved oxidation resistance, improved deposit protection, better wear protection, and better low-temperature performance over the life of the oil. Perfect compatibility with the latest generations of engines requiring a lubricant with the specification API SM / CF. 5W-50 grade allows excellent oil flow into the engine, faster oil pressure set up, and faster revs rising.
- Oil change: according to your own use, or tuner’s recommendations. Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
- High-performance cars are powered by diesel or gasoline naturally aspirated or turbocharged multivalve injection engines.
- Viscosity grade SAE J 300 5W-50
- Density at 20°C (59°F) ASTM D1298 0.845
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 107.1 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 17.9 mm²/s
- HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F) ASTM D4741 4.5 mPa.s
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 186
- Pour point ASTM D97 -45°C / -49°F
- Flash point ASTM D92 244°C / 471.2°F
- TBN ASTM D2896 8.4 mg KOH/g
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.