Mishimoto 02+ Toyota Tacoma Borne Off-Road Wheel Spacers - 6x139.7 - 106 - 35mm - M12 - Black (misBNWS-004-350BK)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Wheel spacers are a great way to create brake clearance, add track width, prevent tire rub, and provide ideal wheel fitment on your vehicle. To support our Jeep and truck enthusiasts, Borne Off-Road now offers a complete catalog of wheel spacers for a variety of common thread patterns, center bores, and thicknesses. Quality material selection, precise engineering, and meticulous manufacturing are critical elements to creating our incredibly robust products, and our wheel spacers are no different. Each spacer is forged from 6061-T6 aluminum. This material offers a perfect blend of strength and lightness, both are extremely vital in this application. Our spacers feature grade-12.9 steel studs and lug nuts, ensuring a safe and secure installation. Borne Off-Road’s hub-centric design provides a direct extension of the axle hub for precise wheel fitment, reduced load on the hardware, and ensures safe and smooth driving. Borne Off-Road wheel spacers feature a black or blue anodized finish to ensure protection against corrosion. Each kit contains two wheel spacers with pre-installed studs and all hardware necessary for installation. As with all our products, this wheel spacer kit includes our signature Lifetime Warranty.
- Toyota Tacoma (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Direct fit for 2002+ Toyota Tacoma
- Also fit vehicles with 6x139.7 bolt pattern, M12x1.5 studs, and 106 mm center bore
- Forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction provides the perfect blend of lightness and strength
- Hub-centric design provides a direct extension of the axle hub, ensuring precise wheel fitment, and smooth, safe driving
- High-strength grade-12.9 steel studs and lug nuts securely mount the spacer and wheel to the hub
- Purchase includes one pair of wheel spacers and all necessary hardware for installation
- Available in multiple bolt patterns, center bores, and thicknesses
- A durable anodized finish prevents corrosion
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- THREAD PITCH: M12 X 1.5
- SIZE Bolt Pattern: 6 X 139.7
- Center Bore: 106mm
- MATERIAL: 6061 Aluminum
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.