Mishimoto 2020+ Toyota Supra GR 3.0L Performance Aluminum Radiator Kit (w/Auxiliary Radiators) (MMRAD-SUP-20K)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
With the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator kit, you can keep the 3.0L Toyota GR Supra cool in 2020 and later models. Even though BMW is behind the current Supra, high coolant temperatures can still put a stop to your track day or canyon carve. The latest Supra has assumed the role of becoming an icon for the tuning community. The A90 Supra needs a team effort to stay cool, therefore we at Mishimoto made sure to overhaul both the main and backup radiators for optimum cooling efficiency. All three radiators had complete redesigns, beginning with the building process. We ditched the slim stock core and plastic end tanks in favor of full aluminum, TIG-welded construction, sure to stand up to the abuse from the street, track, or drag strip. The primary radiator has a core that is 1.65" thick, boosting both fluid capacity and core volume by 31% for better heat dissipation. To further enhance heat transfer, the revised tube and fin design used on this radiator increase the external fin surface area by 57%. Finally, we used strutted tubes on our primary radiator to create a core that resists chassis movement, eliminating cracks or leaks in your cooling system. This ensured a rock-solid core. Similar improvements were made to the auxiliary radiators, which now have a full aluminum construction. With a 30% increase in core volume and a 180% increase in exterior fin surface area for optimal cooling capabilities, both cores are 1.57" thick. For a worry-free installation, all three cores are offered with a polished finish and the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Toyota Supra GR 3.0L (2022+)
- Direct fit for the 2020+ Toyota GR Supra 3.0L
- Kit includes Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator and Performance Auxiliary Radiators
- The primary radiator features a 1.65" thick core, a 31% increase in core volume, and a 57% increase in fin surface area
- Auxiliary radiators feature a 1.57" thick core, a 30% increase in core volume, and an increase in fin surface area by 180%
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Strutted tubes are incorporated into the primary radiator for maximum durability
- Increased fluid capacity for optimal heat dissipation
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- MATERIAL Aluminum
- ROWS 1
- DUAL PASS False
- (1) Performance Primary Radiator
- (2) Performance Auxiliary Radiators
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.